2301 E Alameda Avenue
Denver CO, 80209
$793.77 per sqft
Built in 1932
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Christopher Bouc, Listing Contact:
This classic estate has undergone a modern transformation, breathing new life into its timeless interiors. Built in 1932, 2301 E. Alameda is one of few prominent English Tudor’s with acreage left in the heart of Denver and was designed by the esteemed architectural firm of Fisher & Fisher, offering 1.3 acres of private grounds overlooking the Denver Country Club. This estate boasts captivating city views, expansive lawns, lush gardens, and a secured gated entrance for ultimate privacy. The main level living spaces have been reimagined to incorporate a more modern style, showcasing classic elegance while preserving the home's distinct character. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms including the primary suite with private balcony, gas fireplace and stunning marble bath with clawfoot tub and marble shower. The finished basement offers an exercise room, an original walk-in vault, and 360 bottle wine cellar. Additional features include an elevator servicing all levels, a 4-car garage, and outdoor kitchen with built-in grill & brick pizza oven. Nestled in a private enclave the grounds provide rolling lawns with incredible English gardens and multiple flagstone patios capturing spectacular unobstructed views of the golf course and Downtown Denver skyline. Truly exceptional in every way!
January 26, 2023
October 5, 2023
2301 E Alameda Avenue
Denver CO, 80209
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Marble Counters, Pantry, Primary Suite, Utility Sink, Walk-In Closet(s)
Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Humidifier, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Wine Cooler
Stone, Tile, Wood
Bedroom, Living Room, Other, Primary Bedroom
Balcony, Barbecue, Garden, Gas Grill, Lighting, Private Yard, Water Feature, Covered, Patio
Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Circular Driveway, Floor Coating, Heated Garage, Oversized
City, Golf Course
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2023 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 9:41 AM UTC, 10/5/2023