965 N Pennsylvania Street
Denver CO, 80203
$630.25 per sqft
Built in 1896
Historic 1896 mansion in the Quality Hill neighborhood. Designed by architects Gove and Walsh in the Italian Romanesque style.
The home is a rare opportunity to find a top to bottom remodel with new HVAC, electrical and plumbing, new gourmet kitchen and updated baths, all while restoring the significant historic woodwork, staircase and leaded glass.
Enter from the traditional front porch to a large formal parlor, featuring wood wainscoting, a fireplace and sitting areas. The parlor flows to the elegant living room with 12 foot ceilings, beautiful trim work and gas fireplace. The spacious dining room with another fireplace provides sophisticated space for entertaining. The sunroom, with its marble floors and surrounding windows would make an amazing sunny study. Brand new gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances and Taj Mahal marble. In the back of the first floor, a mudroom leads to the backyard, with an outdoor kitchen.
The second and third floors feature six bedrooms, three on each floor. The main suite has fireplaces in the bedroom and in the main bath. One of the other bedrooms has a kitchen that would be perfect for a guest or au pair. The lower level feature a theatre room with a wet bar and wine storage. Exercise enthusiasts will find plenty of room for equipment in the lower level yoga/work out room
This elegant home includes five fireplaces, five baths and a 9370 sf lot. There is a three car garage plus the original horse stable.
965 Penn is just blocks from the Governor's Mansion and the Molly Brown House. Quality Hill in Capitol Hill is home to some of the most significant properties built between 1890-1910 by mining and railroad barons. Wander the tree-lined streets and take in the stunning architecture of Pre-WWI Denver. The neighborhood is close to Trader Joe's, many top restaurants and Cheesman Park.
THE PROPERTY IS ZONED FOR EITHER RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL USE.
July 12, 2023
February 16, 2024
965 N Pennsylvania Street
Denver CO, 80203
Audio/Video Controls, Breakfast Nook, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Primary Suite, Quartz Counters, Smoke Free, Sound System, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Wired for Data
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Cooler
Bedroom, Dining Room, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Balcony, Barbecue, Garden, Lighting, Private Yard
Historical District, Landscaped, Level, Near Public Transit, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:31 AM UTC, 2/16/2024